Tuesday, April 23

Classic Monsters of Horror

Late last year I completed a really fun personal project of mine. I have always loved old school monsters whether it was from seeing the movies, the design or even their concepts and back stories. And to be completely honest, I have not seen a fair amount of the original versions of these movies. The ones I have seen I either enjoyed and some I couldn't even get all the way through; I'm looking at you "The Invisible Man" (1933). As stupid as this may sound, I think I enjoy the idea or concept of these amazing (and more often then not; silly) monsters more then their actual movies. The phrase "the parts are greater then the sum" comes to mind. Oh well, at least I tried! Anyway, these prints were being offered/sold as 2 different series (set of 6 prints each). I have now changed that to make it easier for you fine folks to get these prints individually. This way you are not forced to buy 6 at a time when maybe all you want is 1 or 2. I am now offering each monster print for only $10! You can purchase them now by heading over to my Etsy shop. They're monsterriffic!

No comments: