Thursday, June 14

Dracula **Update**

After showing this to some people (mostly my wife) we determined that the drop of blood in the word balloon wasn't obvious enough. Looked more like a tear then blood so I reworked it to be more obvious and Dracula related...
 

The original count... Dracula! I based his design on the Bela Lugosi version because I just happened to like that one the most. This is the 3rd in my new series of Classic Monsters of Horror and I am having lots of fun with them. I've got plans for a couple more but if you had to guess the next one, it would have to be a classic with a bullet... a silver bullet. Man these have just been the most awful clues...

For anyone who actually reads this blog... I think will be doing a print run of these. Just curious, would you guys prefer individual prints or one large print with the collected set? Thoughts?

No comments: