Monday, May 21

Crazy 4 Cult Tease & more...


The tough part about doing all these awesome shows for Gallery 1988 is having to not show you guys all of the awesome stuff I'm working on. Well it's not that terrible because I do get to draw awesome pop-culture inspired doodles, so not all bad. This year I am back in one of G88's ongoing biggest and most popular shows again, Crazy 4 Cult. This year looks to be extra special but I can't really divulge why at this point... it's a SECRET. The show will likely be in August and when I am aloud to post more info, I certainly will. Additionally, there is also another upcoming show at Gallery 1988: Venice and it is all about the very awesome and funny Steve Martin. That show opens June 8 and runs until June 30. I will have a print in that show and below is a little preview of that one as well...

No comments: