Monday, March 5

I never bet the Fett man...

In the midst of one of the busiest times in my professional doodle career i decided i needed to take a short break to draw something i wanted to for fun. Not that i don't love drawing commissions, as i've had some really awesome ones recently and upcoming too; more Indy! And this one isn't even 100% just for me as the Darth Vader character is actually taken from part of a private commission that i just finished but i can't post it as it is time sensitive. But the recent passing of (the amazing) Star Wars conceptual artist; Ralph McQuarrie got me in the mood to draw some more of his characters. Now Boba Fett was actually a variation of Vader's original design and then finished up by another designer but it's still one of his designs none the less. But i couldn't pass up the chance to do a Vader / Fett mini print. I mean these are 2 of the galaxies biggest bad asses! I will have this 5x7 mini print up for sale shortly but in the mean time let this little diddy sink in...

No comments: