Friday, April 15

Out with the old and in with the new!

Smell that? That old basement smell? That stale Cheetos smell? And the smell of moneys changing hands? That's the smell of the comic book convention season! And for the new season i created this new vinyl banner! If you guys have ever seen me at the shows, i have had this banner but i thought it was time for a change! I created this new one based on my overall site redesign, business cards, etc... What do you guys think?

This convention season i will be starting off with a new show for me; Boston Comic Con | April 30 - May 1 and i hear it's supposed to be a good one so check it out if your in the neighborhood. Next up will be Wizard World Philly | June 17 - June 19. And then it's on to my favorite show... Baltimore Comic Con | Aug 20 - Aug 21! I will have some all new stuff for sale at these shows including some t-shirts, key chains & canvas prints! As well as new mini prints, not-so-mini prints & large prints. Some come on down and get a print, commission, free sketch & more! And remember... I'll eat anything you want me to eat. I'll swallow anything you want me to swallow. But, come on down and I'll... chew on a dog! Arroooo!

No comments: