Sunday, August 15

Upcoming Comic Conventions

Just wanted to let you guys know I have 2 shows coming up...

First up is my absolute favorite show of the year... Baltimore Comic Con! This will be my 4th time doing the show and it gets better every time. I will be in artist's alley and I will be selling all kinds of new prints, doing free sketches, and taking commissions! You can even preorder one and pick it up at the show, just head on over to my online shop and go to the commissions section for more info. Here's the low down on the cons...

Saturday and Sunday, August 28-29

Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
(SHARP STREET ENTRANCE)
Directions
Tickets

For more information, just head on over to their official website.



Saturday and Sunday, September 18-19th
Springfield Holiday Inn
304 US HIGHWAY 22 WEST
SPRINGFIELD, NEW JERSEY 07081
Directions
Tickets - $5 At the Door

For more information, just head on to their official website.

1 comment:

k said...

lets dooo this