Wednesday, July 21

Site Redesign

So as you guys may have guessed... I am in the midst of a total site redesign. But to tell you the truth, this isn't the actual redesign I had intended for but I have been side tracked with other work so this one will have to do... for now! I'll actually post a picture of what I really want to do but don't have the time to finish up right now down below. But more to the point please let me know what you guys think about it. The look, functionality, features, etc. Please keep in mind I am not done. Some thing I am still in the process of doing is:
  • Updating the left navigation thumbnails to fit the look of the new site
  • Changing the background to a lighter design
  • Add more things to buy in the store and commissions section (large prints for sure!)
  • Probably changing the main banner image at the top (that's called a 'header' in web design talk)
But please feel free to comment or at least cast your vote at the bottom of this post (that's one of my favorite new features on the site by the way).

PS - I can't wait for Baltimore Comic-Con! Whose gonna be there? August 28th and 29th.

1 comment:

JasonB said...

Think the site looks really good and I kinda like the header and the new improved voting section at the end of the post.

Can't wait for Baltimore. WooHoo