Wednesday, March 10

Same Old Song and Dance

Another year goes by and another bunch of students that I have to draw for my mom's yearbook. She is the teacher in charge of putting together the yearbook in her school and every year I get a list and every year i put it off until the last minute... I can't wait until I don't have to do this anymore. I do like how this years came out though... blah.

I'm am pretty sure this is the 4th or 5th year in a row someone wanted to be Tigger when they grow up. At least no one wanted to be 'dead' when they grow up because last year someone wanted to be an angel.

See ya next year kids...

2 comments:

Dave Perillo said...

Did that one girl wanna be Emily the Strange?

IAN said...

You got it. Oddly enough, i find it more strange that a kid wants to be a brain surgeon...