Tuesday, February 9

Wicked Cool HBO Logo documentry from 80's

I just couldn't not share this with everyone... Just looking 'round the interwebs and I stumbled onto this really awesome documentary. It is a "Behind the Scenes / Making Ff"of this intro HBO used to play before their movies from the 80's. I think it is just really cool and interesting to see how much work and effort went into this 30 second clip that people probably just forgot about 5 seconds after it finished. And to also see how people did all these fancy things really without the use of 100% computer CG. Reminds me of awesome 80's movies, toys, as well as really cool Disney World attractions and stuff... oh and its got some KILLER music and clothing! But beware, it's a little over 10 minutes, so only watch if your at work or some other place where you should be doing something else but you don't want to...

2 comments:

Dave Perillo said...

I so remember this making of when it was on, I thought it was the bomb-diggity.

Karen said...

My husband and I often bring this up--anyone in their mid-late 30s should remember this.