Saturday, February 20

Freddy Got Fingered Print **Updated**

Tonight I am going to see Tom Green in NYC do stand-up with some friends. And those same friends suggested I make a print to give to him! So why not?! I decided to do a print of Freddy Got Fingered, one of my personal favorites! Hopefully I can meet him, hopefully he will like it, and then hopefully that will somehow make me rich and famous! I'll do an update at some point letting you guys know what happened... stay tuned!

***UPDATED***

So we went to the show and it was... AMAZE-A-ZING! Tom Green was seriously hilarious as well his opening act Shawn Halpin! Our seats were touching the stage, and he was literally a foot in front of us for most of those show! He offered to let us touch his scar from his surgery but we didn't and instead he stood on our table and let some drunk girl behind us touch! Crazy! Afterward, Tom hung out at the front of the club to literally shake hands, say hello, and take pictures with the 100+ people that choose to wait in the huge line. When it was finally our turn we thanked him for the great show and told him how awesome and funny it was. Then I gave him the signed framed Freddy Got Fingered print and he was so excited! He asked how I made it and was so flattered that someone would make something for him and then he gave me a sharpie and asked me to sign the back of the piece for him! He really was one the nicest genuine people I've ever met, he was so appreciative of all his fans. To anyone that is a Tom Green fan, I highly recommend catchin' one of his shows if you can... go here for more info about it!PS - I seriously regret not taking a picture of us and Tom holding the actual print :-(

1 comment:

Dave Perillo said...

Ahh, that's awesome. He's hosting some comedy thing in Philly this Wednesday.