Tuesday, October 6

Heading Down South to...

Well friends, it seems another convention is upon us. And this one is quite good if I must say. I've been going to the Baltimore Comic-Con for a while and I really love it. It's a shorty but a goody. Only Saturday and Sunday but just enough time to get in all that Inner Harbor love. I will be in artist's alley at booth number #98. I will be doing sketches and moving merch so come on down! I (think) I will be premiering a brand new print at that show that i know you kids will just love.

And remember... I'll eat anything you want me to eat. I'll swallow anything you want me to swallow. But, come on down and I'll... chew on the dog!

Baltimore Comic-Con
October 10th & 11th
Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm

The Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201

No comments: