Sunday, October 18

American Psycho Cartoon

Just in time for the horror season... Mr. Patrick Bateman. One of my all time favorites... American Psycho; it's so weird but i love it! Plus, it's chock full of rockin' 80's tunes like my man Phil Collins and Huey (Dewey & Louie)Lewis and the News. This is actually going to be part of a horror collection over at Cave Drawing Ink all leading up to Halloween counting down the Top 10 Underrated Villians . I'll be doing a couple more in the series so keep an eye out. On a similar side note, I have been asked to do a piece for another Halloween themed show. It's call the "Creature Double Feature" and its being presented by the Philadelphia Cartoonist Society. More than a dozen artists interpret the definition of 'creature' with original works in GOREgeous detail and SPOOKtactular colors! The show is opening First Friday on November 6th from 6 to 9pm at Brave New Worlds Comic Shop, 45 N. 2nd St. (Olde City). I'll be posting my piece on my site as well if you can't make it to the show. I'm very excited for it! 'Til then, go watch Halloween themed movies!

No comments: