Thursday, September 10

Hello, Pittsburrrrrgh!

"Thanks for remembering, Pittsburgh, we've got a great show for you today, a big show, a king-sized show!"

And for a nickel... can anyone name where that gem of a movie quote came from? Well anyways, I'm off to Pittsburgh Comicon this weekend and I can't wait! It's my first time there so please be gentle. It's actually in Monroeville, PA rather then Pittsburgh, which i hear is where Dawn of the Dead took place. I think that con is actually across the street from that mall, woooo! So if your in town, or like me and driving some 5+ hours to roll into the Steel "Stanley Cup" City come by and say hello... and buy stuff! I'll be in artist's alley (table 4) doing free sketches as always as well as commissions and selling prints and simply having a grand ol' time! Here's some info on the con as well as a link to the site's website for more comicon info then you can shake a stick at...

PITTSBURGH COMICON

September 11, 12 and 13, 2009
Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm

Monroeville Convention Center
209 Mall Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146

No comments: