Wednesday, June 3

So Cool...

Let me start this off by saying I am not a fan of Rock Band or Guitar Hero. Just not my cup of tea... however I was crusin' the interwebs and saw there was a video for a new game coming out; The Beatles: Rock Band. It only caught my attention 'cause there was one screen shot from the video game trailer next to it with with some really cool style cartoon image of the Beatles, so I decided I'm just gonna give it a look cause I do like the band. Now let me say in no way does this make me wanna play the game at all but seriously... this is a stunning display of animation and talent. Give it a look for some really really cool music, animation, and just all around fun. When I see things like this it is what makes me want to draw for the rest of my life... enjoy.

1 comment:

j said...

You are right. Real Talent there. Loved it