Monday, June 8

No way....

Unrelated to art but... Long story short, this past Saturday Kim and I spent the day doing the following:
  • Saw a sound check with about 50 other people of Nine Inch Nails
  • Toured the backstage area and met all the crew (and saw my old buddy Phil)
  • Ate some good food backstage with other NIN fans.
  • I watched the show (all but the last 3 or 4 songs) from on stage; actually no more then 5 to 10 feet behind the band!
  • Took a ton of pics (some super cool and some super blurry awesome !)
  • Got to meet the band, get some autographs and...
That's right.... I got to meet Trent Reznor and Nine Inch Nails this weekend!* It was sooo amazing and they were all unbelievably nice. I will say that Justin (last guy on the left who is the current bassist for NIN) is the nicest man alive! And I even got to have a convo with Trent about how we both don't like social networking sites and that he "dipped his toe in to it, but now he wants to pull out". Isn't that cute, me and Trent Reznor both don't like that crap, we shared a moment! Oh my! That's all for now. I've been very busy doing some freelance projects lately and I will post them when I am allowed** to.

*Thank You Kim
**Thank You Anthony for being my spell checker

Check out the Full Gallery Here!

1 comment:

not Kim said...

That boy to the right of Mr. Reznor is VERY handsome. I think I would like to date him for 9 years and 8 days!