Tuesday, October 7

The Business of giving you the business...

I finally got it so I can sell my prints online! So check out the side bar on the right under ONLINE SHOP and let the buying begin! I had to raise my prices a little from my normal comic con pricing because of fees by the credit card boogerman, sorry. Right now it is just the 4X6 prints. If this does well i might expand the selection of prints. You can check out all of the prints for sale HERE and on the right side bar as well anytime. Just follow the simple instructions and you will be on your way to commerce heaven!

P.S. - I'm going to go see Walking with the Dinosaurs this weekend... hooray!

2 comments:

GoodAsh, Bad Ash...I'm the guy with the gun! said...

Shop Smart....Shop Doodle MART!

Dapper Dan said...

Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!