Tuesday, September 23

The Day the Earth Stood Still Poster


Check out this piece I just finished for a commission for my Superfan™. He wanted a poster in my 'style' of the Day the Earth Stood Still with some extra stuff... some Star Wars, Spongebob, and some of my characters thrown in there as well. I like it, so should you. On a side note, I will be at Baltimore Comic Con is this weekend. I will be at table number #40 with Brian Maze selling all of our latest and greatest stuff; like the poster above! Come stop by, give me all your money and then bask in the glow of all the sweet stuff you got for such a great price. I'll be doing free sketches and not so free sketches as well!

Sit Boo Boo sit. Good dog.

2 comments:

SuperActionAwesomeRouter2000 said...

Take me to your leader!!

k said...

o, hello!