Sunday, August 31

Sally Jupiter Pinup


A little while back I was asked to do a pinup for a book coming out called The Children of Watchmen. It's going to be a book full of Watchmen pinups and i decided to do one of the lesser knowns cause i figure there will be a million Comedians and Rorschachs. So i went with the Silk Spectre I or Sally Jupiter. The book is going to be published by the Philadelphia Cartoonist Society and is scheduled to launch at Brave New Worlds comic shop on 2nd street in Philly on Friday, October 3rd. I believe there will be some kind of show for the book where all of the artist's and their contribution to the book will be on display and possibly for sale! So come check me out and all my fellow cartooners! I'll post more info about the show on the right hand appearances section when i find out more info. On a side note, isn't it odd that I was asked to contribute to the Philly Cartoon Society even though I'm from Jersey? I'm feeling the brotherly love...

No comments: